To enroll your child in Readington School, kindly follow the steps below:
- Request a tour of the school.
- Applicants will undergo a test according to their age/ class category.
- Obtain an application form from the school or download it here from the downloadable resources page.
- Fill the application form legibly.
- Submit the completed application form with the following documents:
- 3 recent passport photographs of applicant
- 1 recent passport photograph of each parent/guardian of applicant
- Photocopy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Most recent academic reports of applicant
- Immunization record and medical report of applicant (after the admission is offered)
|Levels||Crèche||Toddlers & twos||Primary Montessori||Elementary (Grade Group)||High School (Grade Group)|
|Age Group||3 months – 18 months||18 months – 3 years||3 years – 6 years||5years – 11years||11years – 16years|
|LEVEL 1 (18 – 24 months)||LEVEL 1 (3 – 4 years)||Grade 1||Grade 7|
|LEVEL 2 (24 – 36 months)||LEVEL 2 (4 – 5 years)||Grade 2||Grade 8|
|LEVEL 3 (5 – 6 years)||Grade 3||Grade 9|
|Grade 4||Grade 10|
|Grade 5||Grade 11|
Successful applicants will be informed via email or phone call.
A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection.
Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
Payments are made to designated banks or via pos on school premises. Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft or confirmation and issues a receipt.
Pupil is allocated to the appropriate class by the specific school coordinator.
For further enquiries on how to apply;
Please call any of the following numbers,
+234 705 050 5034, +234 708 015 1795, +234 701 121 7426 or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org